#

CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Fox update on stem cells/cloning

To clarify; the following in quotes is not an attack on Michael J. Fox, simply a presentation of real facts based on Fox's own words. My personal views follow after.

On page 2 of a four page article in an interview on ABC with MJ Fox concerning his stance on stem cell research, Fox says that he has NOT READ the proposed bill, and is basing it on what others have told him. In other words, he is following a script.


"The only thing is, we would like to include embryonic stem cell research, which our scientists say has the best hope for cures and breakthroughs.

See, we're in agreement. I think that when they say talk about not being fair, there has been, again, not as much focus on the content of the ad. It's really the appearance of the ad. But really, because all the statements are verifiable and to direct comparison, it is, in effect, an ad for their position. If you see the ad and you agree with their position, and there are people that do, then it should incentive you to vote for them.

Stephanopoulos: In the ad now running in Missouri, Jim Caviezel speaks in Aramaic. It means, "You betray me with a kiss." And his position, his point, is that actually even though down in Missouri they say the initiative is against cloning, it's actually going to allow human cloning.

Fox: Well, I don't think that's true. You know, I campaigned for Claire McCaskill. And so I have to qualify it by saying I'm not qualified to speak on the page-to-page content of the initiative. Although, I am quite sure that I'll agree with it in spirit, I don't know, I— On full disclosure, I haven't read it, and that's why I didn't put myself up for it distinctly.

But I've made this point before, and I really am sincere in it, that anybody who's prayed on this, and thought about it, and really considered it and can't get their mind around or their heart around the idea of embryonic stem cell research, I'd go to war for your right to believe that. And you're right to feel that. I respect it. I truly do."

Here is the link to the full article... Michael J. Fox Fires Back at Critics


My view is this: Since Fox has not read the Bill to be voted on, that does indeed allow for human cloning (in a deceptive manner) to become part of Missouri's state constitution, how can he say that it is in anyway ethical, and then have the gall to say he's prayed about it? Fox says he's sure he would agree with it in spirit. But does Fox believe that Clones will have a spirit?

I don't!

As I said in my Cloning web of lies paragraph posted previously below, "Liberals see this (stem cells) as an issue to keep abortion legal from challenges."

By getting this put into a state constitution, democrats will open the door to passage in all states, (just as they're trying to do with gay marriage) and they have purposely confused the issue with cloning. It is clearly on the agenda of democrats to continue with infanticide. 50 million murdered babies is still not enough for them.

Again, "This is reason enough for voting (Republican) to keep them (Democrats) from gaining power."

Human cloning is nowhere near ethical, and that is unlikely to be resolved anytime soon (I hope), if ever. But in these days, you never know.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


© Copyright 2005-2008 The Creative Conservative, All Rights Reserved.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?